Friday, December 22, 2006
The Journey Begins
So finally the journey begins.For all these years I have tried hard to be able to mask myself and my emotions from the world.The reasons for that may be my not being able to face the world with my difficulties and prejudices.Am I a difficult person?Why do i laugh,cry,love or hate?Why do I react to others or not react sometimes?These are the questions which had put me in dizzy for some time.Then I realized there are some journeys where path is more important than the destination.Enjoying the walk is much more important than thinking about the dangers ahead.So I decided to go ahead and put my thoughts down in a place.May be this journey will lead me to the place where I can get my answers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
To me yes u must go ahead but with a tallish head.Don't suppress emotions bcoz this is all about of simplisity.U r the simplest friend I ever meet.All the best.
Post a Comment